Saturday, January 30, 2010

Go LOBOS!!

We went to watch the Lobos play TCU tonight with David's aunt, uncle, and his cousin Sean and his wife. We have gone to this game every year since Landon was born. He was only 12 days old when we took him to his first game.
It was so fun to watch Landon watch the game. I spent more time looking at him check everything out rather than watching the game.
Now those are some serious game faces.

Landon kept yelling, "LOBOS". He was copying his dad and Great Uncle Art.

After the game we went to Cooper's BBQ...yummy!!

Notice my white vest with fuzzy stuff on the collar....well, when I went to get Landon out of his bed after his nap, he pointed at me and said, "HO! HO!". I was not aiming to look like Santa when I put this on, I was trying to support the Lobos by wearing red! This little guy cracks me up!
Landon was a fiesty little guy by the time dinner was over since it was past his bedtime.

Next year we are going to have to get a Lobo shirt for Landon to wear to the game. He was the only one of us not wearing red tonight. Go Lobos!!

No comments: