We took Landon to the Fort Worth stock show this morning, and it made me feel like a true Texan. Almost so much that I think I need a pair of cowboy boots, seriously!! As soon as we got home I looked for some on the internet!! Anyway, we had a great time and are already looking forward to next year.

Landon checking out the pig.

Landon
really checking out the pig!

I wonder what he is thinking about the pig at this point. He was so intrigued.

Landon taking a look at some baby ducks.

Landon really liked the baby goats at first, and he had no problem holding them and petting them. But, as soon as I pulled out the camera he started crying...not too sure why?!? My favorite part of the picture is the how the baby goat is looking at Landon. It is as if he is saying, "Hey little friend, it's okay". Love it!!
We ventured past the horses and Landon kept saying, "moo". Guess we need to work on that on! Ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment