Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snack and Coloring

Almost everyday when we get home Landon goes straight to the pantry and says, "nak". Which means that he wants to eat fruit snacks. When he sees me reaching for them he immediately goes and sits on the floor and waits patiently for me to hand them over. Today as he was eating his fruit snacks he wanted to share them with Elmo. I'm so glad that he has those slippers; he loves them and he is definitely going to need them for this cold weather the next few days.This little guy loves to color, paint, and play with playdough. He gets so into his "projects" and his concentration is so deep. We colored together for a good 30 minutes this afternoon. I love these special times together, because I know that he won't want to color with me when he gets older.
I love these sweet little hands.
I think that he did a pretty good job coloring those airplanes!! He is really into airplanes lately. He always looks for them when we are driving, and if he hears one fly over the house he runs to the back door to look. I think I may just have to get him an airplane cake to celebrate his 2nd birthday coming up!

He really wanted to play with playdough tonight, but we did not have any here at the house. So we had to settle for coloring instead.

No comments: