Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Day Off

We had the day off yesterday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. I just love my teacher schedule!! David went to "W" to help his grandma do a few things, and Landon and I stayed at the house and were busy the whole day. We went for a jog, washed the car, played outside, and played inside, too! It was a great day with my handsome little guy.
I noticed him moving the chairs around in the kitchen, he was really focused, and he was on a mission. So, I sat back and watched to see what he was doing. Once he got three chairs lined up, he sat in the front one, moved his arm up and down, and said "choo, choo."
He is fascinated by trains (airplanes too). To get out of our neighborhood you have to go over train tracks, and Landon starts saying, "choo, choo" as we approach them. Since he sits in the backseat, I have no idea how he knows that we are even getting close to the train tracks.My little train conductor had to try out every seat!

Landon got this plasma car for Christmas. He hasn't quite figured it out yet, but once he does I know he'll have lots of fun with it.


Landon loves to help feed Coco, and I do have to say that he is pretty good at it! He does get upset when some of the food doesn't land in Coco's bowl.
"Hi, mom!"
It's hard to believe he is going to be two years old in a few weeks. I didn't cry on his first birthday, but for some reason I feel a little emotional about his one.

1 comment:

amandanbo said...

we'll have to get them together so they can ride their plasma cars together!!! fun! ava loves hers...she rides it all over the house! ha! i can't believe he's gonna be two, too! crazy! what a cutie!