
All the ladies on New Year's. The guys were probably outside shooting off illegal fireworks!!
Some of the kiddos dancing. I'm sure Landon and Luke were attempting to climb the stairs (which they are not allowed to do), which is why they are not in the picture. Luke is 8 months younger than Landon and I can't wait for them to start really playing with each other. For now all they do is mostly look at each other, and every now and then one will take a toy away from the other. When the ball dropped, Beth gave all the kids pots and wooden spoons to make lots of noise...fun stuff!! Landon and Luke were the only kids that did not stay awake until midnight! I look forward to future New Year's when we can ring in the New Year with our sweet little boy!! I know that he is going to make this next year in our lives even more fun than the last!
School started back on Monday. It's always hard to go back after a long break. I know it's harder on me than it is on Landon. In fact, when I dropped him off at his babysitters yesterday, he gave me a hug and gave me a very loud, "BYEEEE", and ran off to play. I'm so glad that he loves his babysitter.
I have attempted to take pictures of Landon during the past few days, but he always runs from the camera. So, unfortunately I don't have many pictures worth putting on here unless you want to see the back of his head! Ha!
Here he is running away from me again because he knows I have the camera. He is closing the door so that I can't come in! The little stinker, but I sure do love him more than he will ever know.
I'll try to get some good pictures of him during the next few days. It is supposed to get really cold this weekend (Arctic Blast cold), so I'm sure we'll be cooped up in the house.



1 comment:
heather! we got the sweetest package in the mail today...thank you so much for the sweet gifts for baby boy & big sister! you are too sweet...i feel so bad you mailed it and paid postage! you should have called me, i could have come out and picked it up!!! he has already worn the adorable pj's and one of the onesies! {he needed a few more long sleeved ones...how did you know?!} thank you so much!
when it starts to get a bit warmer we should meet up and try to take some pics of each others kids...ava won't sit for me, maybe she would sit for you! & i could try to get some of your boy! {for some reason they always seem to "work it" for anyone who's not mommy! ha!
happy new year, girl! xoxo
Post a Comment