Friday, January 22, 2010

Future Longhorn

David and I get to wear university shirts with jeans on days that report cards go home with our students. So, since we were wearing Longhorn gear Landon had to as well! You can tell by David's eyes that he is NOT a morning person! Ha!
I'm not kidding when I say that Landon L.O.V.E.S to clean. He was sweeping early in the morning before we headed out the door.
Although his cleaning obsession has tapered off a bit, he is still a cleaning machine!!
David took Landon for a run the other day. Landon really enjoys going on runs with us. He chats the entire ride about different things that he sees.

When David and Landon came home from their run, Landon did not want to get out of the stroller. He kept telling David, "run, run", so David got a little extra running in that afternoon! I enjoy taking Landon with me, but it is hard work pushing the stroller and trying to keep a steady pace. And it is a double workout when you are pushing against the wind--I thought my legs were going to explode the other day after a windy run with the stroller.

No comments: