Today when we got home from church I went to change out of my church clothes while Landon was playing in the living room...or so I thought! While I was in my bedroom, I noticed that it was unusually quite in the house so I went to check on Landon and this is what I saw...
This was the look I got when I said, "What are you doing?" He knew that he wasn't supposed to be eating candy! The sneaky little boy was sitting at the table eating chocolate eggs out of his Easter basket!!
There was chocolate all over his hands, shirt, and face!!
It was just too funny!! Good thing we had already had lunch!!
This was the look I got when I said, "What are you doing?" He knew that he wasn't supposed to be eating candy! The sneaky little boy was sitting at the table eating chocolate eggs out of his Easter basket!!
It was just too funny!! Good thing we had already had lunch!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment