A church in our neighbor hosts an egg hunt each year for our subdivision, and there are close to 9,000 eggs to be hunted!
Landon is ready to go!
Look at all those eggs. Landon was in the group 3 years and under.

Landon enjoyed hunting eggs, and he still hasn't figured out that the stuff inside the eggs is candy!! I'm so thankful for that! If there were Hershey miniatures in there he would definitely know what those are. I have a little dish of Hershey miniatures sitting on a table, and he sometime will go stand by the table and say, "please." He would also know M&M's if he saw those in there too!! 
When we got home from the egg hunt we dyed eggs!!
Of course, the first color that Landon would want to choose to dye his egg would be none other than, YELLOW!!
We made a wet mess, but had a great time!!
Landon was writing his name on some of the eggs. He would write and say, "o, a, m, d".
I have lots of pictures from Easter day, and I will try to post those early in the week!

No comments:
Post a Comment