Landon got a new pair of flip flops, and he does NOT like them at all!!!

It was a struggle to even get one flip flop on. He kept telling me, "sock on." He finally sat down and took it off, and tried putting the flip flops in the trash!!

When David came home, I had him try to convince Landon to wear them. He was able to get both flip flops on him, and Landon cried and cried. He wouldn't even take a step with them on. He finally sat down and took them off. Then he brought them to me and said, "these stink" and he went to his room and put them in his closet! Ha! I guess we are going to have to make him wear them for a few minutes a day until he gets used to them. He does not like getting new shoes at all!!
I know it is terrible of me to put pictures of Landon crying on here, but really the whole situation is just too funny!! I love his little personality!!
1 comment:
"these stink"...too cute!
Post a Comment