Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Painting

When we got home this afternoon Landon wanted to paint. He loves this sort of thing and he stays focused on it for a very long time!
He told me that he was making airplanes and snakes! Before he finished, he made sure that every little piece of his paper was red!!
He was so into his painting that I couldn't get him to look at the camera. So at one point I said, "Landon, let me see your eyes"! And this is the look that I got! So funny!
A few sweet things I want to remember:

Lately, if David or I get hurt Landon gives our "owies" a kiss. The other day I told Landon that my stomach hurt, so he said, "oh, kiss" and kissed my stomach. The way that he says 'kiss' is just so sweet. He gives his stuffed animals kisses too if he thinks that they are hurt!
He has also been good about sharing--which is pretty easy to do around here since there are no other little kids. He will be playing with a toy or helping me do something and then say, "Mommy's turn"...it is just so sweet!! He has the cutest little voice.

No comments: