Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mowing With Dad

Landon wanted to help dad mow the yard this evening!

I love how he wants to do everything that we do. We have to really think about what we say and do, since we have a pair of ears and eyes watching our every move! Ha!

Speaking of wanting to do everything we do...Landon was putting blush on his cheeks one morning while I was getting ready!! Shhh...don't tell David!

Landon seems to change everyday. He is a fun little guy and such a character! Lately, when I tell him to be careful or not to do something because he might get hurt, he will pretend that he got hurt. The other day I told him to watch his fingers as he was closing a door, and when I turned around he put his finger in the crevice of the door and started whimpering...then he started laughing as if to say, "ha ha, gotcha ya"! He has also started pretending...it is so fun! He likes to bring me pretend cookies, milk, M&M's, and napkins! So FUN!!

No comments: