Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We had a great Halloween and had fun sporting our CRAYONS!! I have to say that I am very proud of the results of my first sewing project!! David wasn't too fond of being a green crayon, but I'm glad that he was a good sport and played along! We took Landon trick-or-treating around our block with some of our neighbors. I'm not too sure that Landon really understood the concept, but he had fun nonetheless.Landon wanted nothing to do with camera, he was such a wiggle worm and wouldn't even look at the camera. We tried numerous times to get a family photo and this is the best we did.

After trick-or-treating we went to the neighbors for some fun. The kids ran around like crazy animals and the adults sat back and watched! I am very thankful that we got an extra hour of sleep last night!!

No comments: