- I love how he gives hugs to his stuffed animals. He squeezes them really tight as says, "oooooh".
- I love how he gives his stuffed animals Eskimo kisses and says, "mmmmm".
- I love how he wakes up on some mornings and says, "opsicle" aka popsicle and walks to the freezer.
- I love how when we drive by a park he says, "weeee", and whimpers when we don't stop to play (I don't love the part where he whimpers with sadness).
- I love how he gives me a kiss on the cheek then turns his cheek for me to kiss his.
- I love how when he goes to bed he has to make sure that he has every stuffed animal and blanket that he sees within arms reach.
- I love how he pretends to talk on the phone and then laughs hysterically as if someone is telling him a funny story on the other end of the phone.
- I love how when he sees a crumb on the floor he says, "uh-oh".
- I love how when he sees a letter of the alphabet he says, "eee". Every letter that he sees is the letter Ee.
- I love to watch him try to skip.
- I love to watch him do the motions to "If You're Happy and You Know It".
- I love how when he hears a noise coming from outside he says, "air pae" aka air plane and goes to the window to look for one.
- I love how he is intrigued by birds.
- I love how he gets so into playing with his books and cars that nothing can distract him.
- I love how when he gets really tired he will walk into his room and say, "nigh, nigh".
- I love how when he hears the garage door open he immediately starts looking for dad and goes to the door.
- I love it when he is eating and says, "ummy" aka yummy.
- I love when he sees a picture of himself and says, "dat me".
- I love it when he goes to the closet where we keep our vacuum and says, "voom, voom".
This list could go on and on...I just wanted to get some of the things that I think are cute written down, because he changes and does so many new things each day. I don't want to forget one minute of precious time with him.

3 comments:
he is so cute! i love that last picture, so sweet!
What a sweet post Heather!! He is so precious!!
Things I love about Landon...
eyelashes, can I please have them?
cuteness, which he has an extreme abundance of!
Post a Comment