My sweet little Landon woke up with a fever this morning, so we are home resting. I pray that the piggy flu has not found our house. His fever broke with some Tylenol, but he is very congested. I hope he feels better soon.
While Landon was napping, I went outside to check the mail to find the most precious gift in my mailbox. My dear friend, Jennifer, sent this Holding Cross engraved with Logan's name. What a special and thoughtful gift. Jennifer and I became friends when I was pregnant with Logan, and have been friends since. I love the fact that Jennifer and I can be talking school stuff, and then in the next sentence talk about Logan. She is such a dear friend and I value our friendship greatly. It comforts me to know that others still think of Logan. I know that he touched so many lives during his short time here, and to know that others continue to remember him truly brings me joy.

1 comment:
so sorry that landon isn't feeling good...hopefully he gets better soon. it is so hard to see your little one be feeling so crummy...
the cross is beautiful. if it is the jen i think you are talking about, she is a treasure. i miss you both...
Post a Comment