
I have seen these Blessing Rings on several blogs, and I really like them. Rather than purchasing one I decided to make one today! I put all the cards that Landon received when he was born on it, and it turned out perfect...I love it!! I can't wait to share it with him when he is older, so that he can see just how many people were excited about his arrival into this world. I am going to make one for all of Logan's cards as well. A dark day could be
brightened by looking at all the blessings hanging on the ring. On the Blessing Rings that you can purchase from
THIS blog, this passage is written on the back of a large charm:
"Our heavenly Father has given us the gift of His blessing. A blessing is not only speaking well-seasoned words, but also putting in action those words of encouragement and praise. And so to you I give the blessing ring. Each time someone encourages you in a word or action, place it on your ring..." A card, a letter, a token, a Bible verse, a photo...punch a hole in it, string it on your Blessing Ring.
1 comment:
that is such a fun idea! i have always wanted to do something with all of ava's cards {& now hollis'}...just might have to make one of those! love it!
Post a Comment