Friday, October 30, 2009

Cutest Scarecrow Ever...

Look at this little man...isn't he the cutest little scarecrow that you have ever seen?!?! Landon had a Halloween party at school today and he dressed up as a scarecrow. He was so funny in his costume, he would stomp around and listen to the hay (raffia) shake--he thought it was so funny!! He had a good day at school. All the classes went trick-or-treating around the school.


Tomorrow night we have a family Halloween party at a neighbors house. All three of us are going dressed up as CRAYONS...I can't wait to share pictures! I made Landon and David's costumes this past week, and plan on staying up late tonight to make mine!! It has been so fun making our costumes and dressing up together to a theme. I have never really been a huge fan of Halloween, but this year has been lots of fun...must be because of the cute little boy that lives with us!

No comments: