Saturday, August 29, 2009

One Blessed Mommy

I often wonder how I got so lucky to be Landon's mom. I love him more than life itself and he has every little piece of my heart. When he hurts, I hurt. When he is happy, I'm happy. Sometimes I just stare at him and think to myself, "wow, he is MY little boy". It is amazing watching him grow into a little boy. All the silly faces, big hugs, cute words he says, and his curious personality just melt my heart...everything about him melts my heart. Sometimes I think about what he might be like when he is in high school and I hope that we are able to raise him to be a confident, polite, respectful, caring, giving, and Christian man...oh and I hope that he won't be embarassed to hug me in front of his friends. Ha! Thank you God for this amazing little boy that you have blessed our lives with.

1 comment:

amandanbo said...

awwww...such a sweet post! landon is such a sweetie and he is so lucky to have you and david for parents...you all hit the jackpot :) hope he is feeling better...
~amanda