Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little Road Trip

We decided to pack up for the day and go visit David's grandmother in "W". Landon and I haven't seen her all summer, and since this is the last official weekend of summer for us, we really needed to go. She is always so sweet to us and she is a wonderful hostess. You would never know that she is in her 80's by the way she gets around and takes care of everyone. She made a wonderful roast for lunch that we truly enjoyed!
It is so hard to get a picture of Landon sitting still. You can tell in this picture that he has one leg lowered in an attempt to make a quick escape...which he did! Ha!

Great Grandma showed Landon how to use a fingernail file, so he "filed" everyones nails.
What a great day we had visiting with Grandma.
*Update*
I blogged last Monday about Landon's great day at school. Well, the rest of the week was the same. When I would pick him up he would give me a look as if to say, "What, you are already here?" I am so happy that he is enjoying it there.

No comments: