We kicked off our spring break with my parents. We spent ALL day Saturday shopping around town. We didn't buy a whole lot, but we did lots of looking! Landon shopped with us too. While we were shopping, David spent the day at Sea World with his nephew.

Mom and Dad have this foosball/coffee table at their house, and Landon really got into playing. He is showing the same competitive nature as his dad! Ha!

See what I mean...that is a serious game face.

He played so much that the next day he had little bruises on his forearms from hitting the edge of the table so many times.

One evening while we were there, Landon decided that Grandpa needed a fashion makeover!

I'm pretty sure that my dad wouldn't have let my sisters and I do this to him when we were growing up! Ha!
We got home early this afternoon, and we are already missing the nice south Texas weather! Landon went down for a nap as soon as we got home. All the shopping and time change really wore him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment