The weather was gorgeous Friday afternoon, so we took advantage of it a played outside. We pulled out the chalk, and I made a Hopscotch board for Landon.
Landon would jump across the board and say, "Hop, hop, hop".
Look at that boy jump!
David says that Landon is going to be a fast runner because when he runs he lifts his knees up high. I hope he is right!
Oh how I am so ready for warm weather to stay.
I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time outside this spring.
I know this sweet little face is ready to spend lots of time outside too!
This is another reason I know Landon is going to want to spend lots of time outside this spring. We have been looking for a set like this for him for a while, and we found this one on major sale today!! The instructions say that it takes 8-10 hours for two people to put it together...we'll see if they are right.
This is another reason I know Landon is going to want to spend lots of time outside this spring. We have been looking for a set like this for him for a while, and we found this one on major sale today!! The instructions say that it takes 8-10 hours for two people to put it together...we'll see if they are right.
1 comment:
i know where we'll be coming to play! ;)
Post a Comment