We kept the fire going most of the day today. I sure hope that it's the last time we will have to use the fireplace until next winter...it is spring after all.
Tonight was our last night of spring break, so that means we go back to school tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that Landon has missed his friends during this week off. Before I put him in his bed tonight, I told him that in the morning we were going to see Shelby and Wyatt (his friends at his sitters). I guess he thought I meant we were going at that moment, and he went to the door and cried for his friends. I love that he loves going to Ms. Shelley's house!!
As I am sitting here doing my blog, Landon is in his bed entertaining himself. He is saying, "Cow...moooooooooo", and then I hear him giggle.

No comments:
Post a Comment