I found a recipe for Cake Balls on one of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner. They looked so easy and yummy that I thought I would make them. Yeah, well something didn't go completely right. You can see the recipe and what they were suppossed to look like by clicking HERE. Here is how mine turned out:
The more I made the worse they got. They do not look very pretty, but they really did taste good! The flavor turned out right, but my presentation was ALL wrong! :(This is where it all went wrong.
The cake mixed with icing turned out right. I am going to make these again because they really are good. Hopefully next time it will work!

1 comment:
oh i saw this recipe on kelly's blog...looks sooooo yummy! i was tempted to try them, too, but decided not to since my hips probobly don't need them! ha! anyway, who cares what they look like as long as they taste delicious! i'm sure your family loved them!
Post a Comment