Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's raining,it's pouring...

Literally. It has been raining pretty much none stop all day long. Such a great day to be lazy and spend quality time together. I left for a quick trip to the grocery store, but other than that we have not left the house today...what a perfect day! This is a post full of random pictures and a couple of videos...enjoy!



Landon only uses a pacifier when he sleeps (he would keep it all day long if we would let him) and you can see how determined he is to get it out of his bed.


Landon has been trying so hard to "jump". He hasn't quite figured it out yet, but he is not giving up!

"Dad, will you please jump with me some more?"
Such a book lover. After we read a book Landon goes back to his book shelf for more or does the "more" sign. I love it when I find him in his room reading to himself...so precious.


No comments: