Here are just a few random pictures from our weekend. I am so thankful this was a three day weekend, it gave us time to recuperate from the craziness of last week. I think we are all rested and ready to face the 4 day work week.

"Come on dad, aren't you going to come out of there?"
Mommy's handsome little man.

Landon has a lot of stuffed animals up on a shelf in his room that we never take down, however this morning I did take a few of them down to see if Landon wanted to play with them. This little lamb was one of the few that I took down. I received this little lamb when Logan was in the hospital in Dallas. Landon picked it up as soon as he saw and carried it around all day...so sweet.
I tried to encourage Landon to leave the lamb in the house while we played outside so it wouldn't get dirty, but he wasn't having it. I guess being a mother you have to pick your battles.

The word "popsicle" is a word that Landon uses frequently as he runs to the freezer in hopes that David or I will give in. I tried so hard all weekend to get him saying it on video and many popsicles later I finally did. He says it in the video right before he tries to grab the camera...it sounds like "awwp-sicle".

No comments:
Post a Comment