I had a meeting to go to this morning, and as soon as I got home we ate a quick lunch and headed to the pool. What else is there to do in these HOT temperatures?!?!

I got to take pictures and relax at the pool. It was so nice to hang out and let David be "in charge". Usually Landon and I go to the pool by ourselves and I always feel like I am chasing Landon from the splash area to the big pool....so it was nice to sit and soak up the sun!! Thanks David!!

Something about playing in the water makes a person hungry...at least it makes me hungry!! So Landon is enjoying a graham cracker before heading home.
When we got home I took Landon's swim shirt off and noticed how tan his arms looked. So, I had to get a picture of the boys with their farmer tans!!
This boy was so silly all day long...he was full of giggles from the time he woke up until the time he went to bed!!


I got to take pictures and relax at the pool. It was so nice to hang out and let David be "in charge". Usually Landon and I go to the pool by ourselves and I always feel like I am chasing Landon from the splash area to the big pool....so it was nice to sit and soak up the sun!! Thanks David!!
Something about playing in the water makes a person hungry...at least it makes me hungry!! So Landon is enjoying a graham cracker before heading home.
When we got home I took Landon's swim shirt off and noticed how tan his arms looked. So, I had to get a picture of the boys with their farmer tans!!
This boy was so silly all day long...he was full of giggles from the time he woke up until the time he went to bed!!
1 comment:
so glad you got to relax in the sunshine a bit! it's such a treat isn't it?! love the pics of the boys swimming...looks like they had fun!
thanks again for having us out yesterday, we had too much fun!
~a
Post a Comment