School was officially out on Friday!! YEAH!! I am so ready to spend the whole live long days with Landon and David!! Friday was also Landon's last day with the babysitter. She will no longer be babysitting, so she sold (at a VERY cheap price!!) some of her outside toys to me. Landon finally has a little tikes red and yellow car that he has wanted for some time now, and he also has a little climbing/slide thing. He loves them and would spend hours and hours outside playing with them if we would let him.






2 comments:
happy summertime to you! i bet landon is ready to spend all day with ya'll, too!!! he won't want you to go back to work in the fall! so nice you got some nice outdoor play equipment...i had to laugh when landon crawled up the slide...ava loves to climb up them, too & i let her and smile...of course, all i can think about is how i was total "slide patrol" when i was teaching and the kids were going up the slide! ha! my how things have changed!
thanks so much for the sweet blog comments! and i am doing some photography on the side if you are ever in need of some pics :)
I was thinking the same thing about "slide patrol" when Landon was climbing up the slide the other night!! That is so funny!!
Oh how I am so excited about your photography on the side. I will definitely call you!!
Post a Comment