Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bummer...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. For some reason I am not able to upload pictures to any sites. I can upload pictures to my computer, but nothing beyond that. I have deleted cookies, changed settings, and uninstalled programs to no avail. I didn't realize just how much I love blogging until now--it's just not the same without pictures. So be on the look out for picture overload once the problem gets fixed. We had a busy busy weekend and I have tons of cute pics from that....can't wait to share!! Today is Landon's last day of swim lessons, he has really learned some things that I would have never thought to teach him. We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and he loves it!! Last night Landon pulled a tall console table over on to himself...poor little guy. It is his first big (not too big, but considering he hasn't had anything beyond regular bumps and bruises) injury. He opened the drawer to the the table and tried to look inside and when he did the table toppled over on to him. The knob to the drawer landed on his little foot, so now he has a pretty good sore. We were really worried at first because it started to swell a bit and he wouldn't walk on it. After some hugs and kisses he calmed down and was able to walk and do his normal thing. We are fortunate that the knob didn't hit him anywhere else. Now there are gates keeping him out of the formal living area...yuck!! Gates are not my favorite things, but if it is for the safety of Landon I am okay with it...for now. :) Stay tuned for pictures of the little man!!

No comments: