Thursday, May 21, 2009

Throw back Thursday

Landon was around 3 months old in these pictures.


Here is sweet little Landon sitting in my lap at Cari and Joe's wedding rehearsal. Happy 1 year Anniversary Cari and Joe!! I hope you are just as happy today as you were on your wedding day.


We made tie dye shirts last year for our kindergarten students for Field Day, so I made David and Landon one too!!
Gosh, looking back on all these photos makes me realize how fast time goes by. I hardly remember when he had so little hair, and when did he grow those long eyelashes that he has now?!?! I am so thankful that I take so many pictures of the little guy!!

1 comment:

amandanbo said...

me, too! it's amazing to look back and see what a change a year can bring! thank goodness for pictures or it would be so easy to forget all the details!