Monday, May 11, 2009

Teeth and Rolly Polly's

So we are finally making some serious progress in the teeth department!! YAY!! Landon now has 6 teeth!! I am totally not kidding when I say that 5 of them broke through the skin in one day!! Here are a couple of pics of the new pearly whites...

Total baby bliss!! We were running around playing chase and just being silly, such fun!! I love times like this when we run around and are silly--the giggles keep going!!
Not the best picture, but you can see his teeth!! By this time he fell to the floor in need of a breather from all of our running around.



We were on the back patio hanging out and Landon saw a rolly polly crawling around. He was bent over watching it crawl around when he lost his balance and fell head first into the cement.
:( Poor little guy, I should really say tough little guy because he hopped up without a tear. When he fell he rolled and smashed the rolly polly, so he was off to other things.



No comments: