Landon was playing with a shoe box today and got a pen and told me that he wanted to write the word shoes on it. Of course, I couldn't refuse such a request so I told him what letters to write and he wrote them!!
Doesn't it look so great?!? The only letters that I helped him with were the first 's' and the 'e'. The rest was done completely by himself. I didn't even have to tell him where the letters went, he knew they went right next to each other--left to right. So proud!!
We celebrated this big accomplishment with lots of hugs and high fives (oh, and a few pictures)!!
I also want to record a few sweet things that he has said lately. He just melts my heart.
We were playing in his room the other day and out of no where he asked me, "Mommy, why are you always so sweet to me?" I was so caught off guard my his sweetness that I don't really think I ever really answered his question. However, I'm so glad that he thinks I'm sweet to him. Isn't that how mommies are supposed to be?! :)
As I was tucking him into bed a few nights ago, I kept kissing him over and over on his cheek and he said, "Mommy, can you just kiss me like that all day?" I wish I could sweet boy!
I'm definitely going to have to remember these sweet little quotes for his teenage years and remind him of the sweet things he said.

1 comment:
He is so smart!!!! I want to be his kinder teacher!!! ;)
Post a Comment