Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School

Today was officially our first day back at work so that means that summer has come to an end for us.  It's so bittersweet.  I'm so sad to leave behind the summer days spent with Landon and David doing whatever we pleased, but at the same time I'm excited to meet and form relationships with my new class.  I know Landon is excited to be back with his friends, too.

 I painted some empty picture frames for my classroom and I had to snap a few pics of my favorite little guy with one of them!  Isn't he the cutest?
 I'm sure gonna miss snuggling on the couch with this sweet face each morning while watching cartoons.
 I've heard the phrase, "being a parent is letting your heart go walking around outside your body."  Going back to work is never easy when you have to leave your heart with someone else.

1 comment:

amandanbo said...

wow! summer went by quick! landon is such a cutie! i hope you get a great class this year full of sweethearts!