Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Today after school I took Landon to my school for an Easter Egg Hunt for the staff kiddos and it was so much fun! This is the second year that they have done a hunt like this and I just love getting to see all my co-workers most prized possessions!

We came home to quickly get our camera and Landon's Easter basket and he was just so excited that I had to snap a couple of pictures of the happy boy.

Is he just the cutest?! I think so--he completely has my heart. This is just a few of the kids that were ready for the egg hunt. I remember last year when we tried to take a group shot Landon kept running away, but this year he just stood there like a big boy.



This is Farah--she is one of Landon's favorite friends. They both go to Ms. LaShawn's and it is so fun to watch them play together because they are so gentle with each other. Farah is about a year older than Landon, so I think he looks up to her in some ways.

We had the egg hunt in the school foyer because it rained this morning and the grass was all wet. It worked out so nicely and kids had the best time.


Landon had fun discovering the little treats inside the eggs!
Sweet friends.


Before we came home he enjoyed a little time with some cute girls.


This was a nice way to start our weekend as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

No comments: