Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Stuff

Wow!! I can't believe it has been close to 2 weeks since my last post! This past week has been so busy. Nothing too exciting going on...just regular summer fun...little gym, pool time, and lots of playing. We got home from NM last Saturday and today has been the first time I took my camera out since our trip. I know Landon has NEVER gone that long without a camera in his face, he probably appreciated the little picture break! Ha!
We have spent the past two days swimming at the pool with friends and we are just worn out. Landon went to bed super early tonight. Last night we got a sitter and went to a wine bar with some friends. It was so fun! It was a much needed kid-free night!

Landon has been eating black olives like crazy lately! He LOVES them!! I really have to limit him because he would probably eat the whole jar in one sitting...he loves them that much!

Tonight he was eating them and put them on the tips of his fingers and pretended they were his fingernails! So silly!

I can't believe that our summer break is coming to an end soon! Time seems to fly by when you have kids. I have LOVED spending ALL of my time with Landon. We made lots of special memories as a family this summer! I'm really going to miss summer once school starts, but I am beginning to get the itch to get back into a routine.

Hopefully, I will be a better blogger this week and post lots of pictures of my sweet boy!

No comments: