Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hot Summer Days

We had a "stay at home day" today and it was so nice. We played games, read books, colored, and cleaned. We practiced using the potty a whole lot, too! Landon continues to do well...he only had one accident today! I'm so proud of him!
This face cracks me up! Landon is eating a banana or a "mana" as he calls them. We did go outside early this morning to play for a little bit before it got too hot! The high today in Fort Worth was 108!! That is so crazy to me!!
These hot temperatures are making me ready for some crisp fall air and some yummy smelling autumn scented candles.

Tonight, as I was making Landon and I a bowl of ice cream I told him that he was my favorite boy and that daddy was my favorite boy too. Landon's reply, "No, daddy's stinky!" Ha! The things he says cracks us up!! I had to call David to tell him and he thought it was so funny!

No comments: