The Bachelorette/Bachelor is pretty much the only show that I watch. Each week when it comes on my best friend Tandy and I text each other throughout the show with our opinions...it's so fun! David thinks we are crazy! Ha!
My friend, Audra, had a Bachelorette Season Finale watching at her house so these two sweet boys stayed home for a "guys night" while I went to watch the show. It's much more fun to watch the show with a group of girls...we had a great time!
I really don't think Ali could have went wrong with either guy, they were both a good catch!

I really don't think Ali could have went wrong with either guy, they were both a good catch!While I was away this cute little guy got into some mischief! Yep, hard to believe this sweet little guy could do something wrong, right? Well....it all started when David was on the phone with his grandmother...Landon was playing with his light saber and knocked over a Scentsy warmer. Warm wax was flowing everywhere!! So, as David is cleaning up the wax, Landon is still playing with his light saber and gets tangled up in the dining room curtains and pulls them off the wall! Poor David. Landon did both of these things on accident, but they were both pains to fix. David said he spent the entire evening cleaning up wax and fixing curtains! Hopefully, he won't cringe the next time I need to leave the house alone. Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment