Thursday, June 3, 2010

Graduation

I am so behind on blogging! The last couple of weeks of school are always SO busy, and it's hard to find time to get everything accomplished. Fortunately, tomorrow is the last day of school for us!! I'm so excited to get rejuvenated, and spend some quality time with Landon.



Last weekend we went to Matthew's high school graduation party and ceremony in W. Matthew is one of David's cousins, and he is such a great kid! He is so great with Landon, too! Landon really has a great time with him every time we get to see him.



Matthew and LandonMatthew's mom, Joyce, has kept some of his (and his brothers) toys from when he was little, and Landon LOVED all the tractors, cows, and horses! Joyce has the cutest toy box that is shaped like a red barn that holds all the farm toys. I have never seen so many toy John Deere tractors!
This is Abby playing with Landon. See the cute barn toy box in the corner of the picture!

There were lots of fun things for Landon to play with at Joyce's house. He really enjoyed this cute doll house that had the tiniest little pieces. I'm sure Abby must have loved it when she was a little girl.
Here is a much better picture of the barn toy box. Landon really had the best time playing at Joyce's house! The actual graduation ceremony was a different story! Ha! David and I had to take turns watching him out in the foyer during the graduation. Oh, the joys of toddler hood, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments: