Oatmeal is one of Landon's favorite foods. He eats it most mornings for breakfast, but I sometimes make him eggs to change things up. Each morning when I get him out of bed I ask him if he want eggs or pancakes, and he always answers, "oatmeal." I even let him eat oatmeal for dinner the other night. I only gave into his request because David was not going to be home for dinner that night, so it was just easy.
As Landon's oatmeal cools off, I often blow on it to speed the cooling process up. I sometimes hold my hair back with my hands so that it doesn't get in his food, which is why you see him holding his hands to his face! I couldn't figure out what he was doing the other morning with his hands, then it hit me...he was copying me! So funny!
My little copy cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment