We had a very nice weekend around here. We started our Saturday by making a visit to Santa Claus. Mr. Claus just happened to be at David's school, and Landon wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. As soon as Landon saw him, I felt his hand squeezing my arm and he held onto me with every muscle he had. So, needless to say, we did not get one picture. Hopefully, we'll get a second chance to see Santa and get a picture!! Saturday night David went to watch a football game, and Landon and I had dinner with a neighbor. We are very lucky to have some great neighbors!!
Today there were some boys playing ball in our cul-de-sac, and Landon watched them through the window for the longest time. I thought it was just too sweet.

2 comments:
what is it with santa? ava is so scared of him, too! she is always talking about "ho,ho" but then we see him in person and she's crying uncontrollably and clinging to us...
love that picture of landon by the window...it's perfect!
miss you.
~amanda
this is such a sweet picture! :)
Post a Comment