David's parents came and spent Christmas with us. I think it was the first white Christmas I have ever seen! We got several inches of snow and we had several snow banks in our yard. We thought it would be fun to bundle Landon up and let him play in the snow. Unfortunately, he totally despised the snow. He cried the entire 10 minutes we had him out there (I have pics, but I'll save him the embarrassment!). I think it took more time to bundle him up than the time we stayed outside. With ALL the snow and ice we were cooped up in the house for a few days, so what else is there to do besides eat and lounge around?!? That is exactly what we did and it was worth it!!
Landon with daddy and Grandpa. This little guy sure makes the Christmas holiday so enjoyable.
Landon painted David's parents a masterpiece too!! Getting presents for your parents seems a little easier once you have kids. Ha!
Landon got a cleaning set complete with a broom, hand held vacuum, and trash can--he LOVES it!! He is of course our cleaning machine!!
Grandma got Landon an Irish tale from Ireland.
Santa brought Landon some Elmo slippers. He stomps around the house in them and sometimes will bend down and try to hug them. He loves his Elmo slippers.

No comments:
Post a Comment