Today Landon and I got out and bought him a potty...seriously, is it really close to that time?!!?! Of all the milestones and transitions that we have gone through during the past year and a half, potty training is the one that scares me the most!! I have been reading online and asking friends for advice on this next big transition that we will soon go through. It probably will go much smoother than I am anticipating as Landon is such an easy-going child, but I still worry. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, has 5 children and she suggested that I let Landon get familiar with the potty before "training" him. So, today he played with his new potty for a very long time--he sat on it, he opened and closed the lid, and we "talked" about it. Sometime within the next few months we will start "training"...until then Landon will continue to get familiar with his new potty and I will keep praying for a painless transition!! :)
Now on to some pictures of my little guy...

Landon loves to do flips!!
Landon not only loves to clean, but he started "fixing" things too!! My little handy man!!
Now on to some pictures of my little guy...
1 comment:
wow! the big boy potty is soooo very exciting! i'm sure he will do great...but can't believe it's already almost time for all that potty business...i mean, wasn't he born yesterday?!(that's what it feels like!)
love the pics of his flips and fixing things..so cute!
~a
Post a Comment