Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Finger Painting Fun

Landon finger painted for the first time!! He was really unsure at first as he initially hates to get his hands dirty. Once he got used to the paint being on his fingers he was loving it. He even got upset when it was time to clean up. This is something that we will do again very soon...it was a lot of fun!!



I thought it would be a great memory to frame his first finger painting...I think it turned out perfect!! We are in the final stages of getting all the walls painted...finally!! I plan on putting this little masterpiece on a long black hanging shelf that I bought for the hallway. Once it is complete I will post a picture.

1 comment:

amandanbo said...

heather! he did such a wonderful job on his painting! such a little artist! looks like he really enjoyed it, too!
i have been trying to think of ideas for decorating the baby's room and ava my need to fingerpaint him a painting for his wall! thanks for the inspiration!
~a