Saturday evening, we went to a neighbors costume party for a bit. I love going to costume parties and seeing all the costumes. My favorite ones are the homemade ones!! We went as the game board Twister and I thought it turned out so cute!
A Twister Family--Landon was in no mood for pictures!
A cute Twister boy.
This grandma was so life like up close...it was sort of creepy!
The kids played organized games like Simon Says and Bobbin' for Apples outside.
My cute little guy playing games.
Kitty Litter (this was supposedly very good, however, I couldn't get past the looks of it)
Eye balls. I brought these tasty little cake balls...they were yummy!!
David took Landon trick-or-treating to a few of the neighbors houses this evening, so I will get some pictures of that posted within the next few days! Landon went as a Redskin football player!

No comments:
Post a Comment