Monday, February 8, 2010

Landon's Birthday Weekend

On Landon's actual birthday we took him to Cici's for dinner since pizza is one of his favorite meals. When we came home the 3 of us had cake and ice cream.
I think we ended up singing "Happy Birthday" at least 5 times because Landon loved blowing out the candles. This kid is seriously so much fun!Mom, Dad, Aunt Char, and Aunt Brit came in for the weekend to celebrate Landon's birthday. I'm so glad they came. Landon was just so happy the whole time they were here...I think he loves all the attention he gets. Grandma and Grandpa with the birthday boy.
I love this happy face--you can just see all the joy in his face...I love it!
Landon got his first set of underwear for his birthday! They have Sesame Street characters on them, and he just looks so stinkin' cute in them. He even modeled them for all of us, and it was just too funny watching him prance around in them.
We all loaded up and headed to Chuck-E-Cheese. It was Landon's first time there, and it was crowded and a bit crazy. But is was fun!

Landon is so lucky to have so many people in his life that love him. I think he had a pretty great 2nd birthday!

No comments: