Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Toga Party

Every day is such a great day with Landon. He is so funny and I love seeing the world through his eyes. A bad day can turn great the moment I see him, he always puts a smile on my face.
He is such a happy little boy.
The other day I was taking laundry out of the dryer and Landon was helping me. He took the following piece of clothing out of the dryer and put it on all by his big boy self!! David and I joked that he looked like he was going to a toga party!!

Such a silly boy!!
Oh, on another note...Landon's 2nd tooth is starting to appear!! Over 14 months old and just now getting his 2nd tooth...crazy!! And it is a top tooth, so he will have one bottom tooth and one top tooth!! I will try to get a picture!!

No comments: