Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sitting Up!!

Landon is doing a great job of sitting up. He will sit up for a few seconds then either fall to the side or forward. He is also rolling from front to back with no problems. I'm sure he will be "rolling" himself all around the house before long--I really need to start "baby proofing"!! He is still loving his carrots and we are going to try sweet potatoes again. This time I will cook them before I puree them (no wonder Landon didn't like them the first time--I don't think I would like an uncooked sweet potato either!)



Hanging on to my hand while he gets his balance.


Such a big boy!
"Hurry up Mom and take the picture while I am looking."
He fell over sideways, then rolled on to his back. This picture completely reminds me of myself when I was a baby!
Here is Landon working on rolling over.

"Is that me?"




No comments: