This post is long overdue, but it's better late than never! :)
This year we decided to raid the toy box for a Halloween costume and we came up with a construction worker. Landon was so excited to dress up and go trick or treating.
His goatee cracked us up!
Ready to go.
Silliness.
Landon sneaking some candy to put in his tool box.
I went to the first few houses with David and Landon then I went back home to hand out candy while the boys finished up their trick or treating.
Landon had the best time and didn't want to come home!
He was so excited to show me all of his sweet treats when he came home. After he looked over his candy and ate several pieces he looked at me said, "Mom, tonight I saw Logan sitting on the moon and Jesus was singing Twinkle Twinkle to him." So sweet. He never fails to amaze me with his sweetness.


No comments:
Post a Comment