Friday, February 4, 2011

SNOW!!

So we are on day #4 of NO SCHOOL due to icy roads and snow!! I'm loving every minute of being cooped up with my favorite little guy!! Too bad David isn't here with us to partake in the fun....he is helping out a friend with his business to prepare for the Super Bowl.
We woke up to snow, about 6 inches give or take! I couldn't wait for it to stop snowing so that Landon and I could go play in it. Last year Landon didn't like the snow, however, this year was very different...YEAH!! He had a blast playing in it!
He also had a blast eating it!!


He was so proud of his snow angel.




We warmed up with some hot chocolate when we came back in,
then we got cooled off with some snow ice cream....yummy!!
I'm sure am thankful that Mother Nature gave me this unexpected time off to enjoy my sweet boy just before his birthday!!

No comments: