Thursday, December 2, 2010

November Update


I am so behind on blogging that I have to update for the whole month of November in one post! Not something I intended to do, however, the month FLEW by...I can't believe that it is already December!!
We flew to Albuquerque at the beginning of the month for a funeral. David's aunt passed away after a battle with cancer. She was the one of the sweetest ladies I knew and I know that her family has a difficult year ahead. My heart hurts for them.
While in Albuquerque, we got to see David's brother and his family. It was wonderful to see them, I just wish that it was under different circumstances.
Landon loved seeing his cousins.
We also attempted Christmas pictures this past month and one cute little boy wanted nothing to do with the camera!! Ha!


For Thanksgiving, we headed down to NB to see my parents and sisters. We truly have so much to be thankful for.
Landon loves his grandpa and this picture of them just makes me smile...so much happiness is in it.
Landon with Aunt Britt. Landon had fun playing with all the toys at grandma's and this little turtle is one of his favorites.

At the end of the month Landon got to spend several days with his grandma!!
David's mom came to stay with us for a few days and watch Landon and one of his little friends while David and I were at work. Landon's sitter went on a cruise, so David's mom was so sweet to take time off from her job to help us out. We are so thankful for her, she is just the sweetest. I know Landon LOVED spending some quality time with her. He is so blessed to have such a wonderful grandma!


Also, during the month of November one cute little boy found the Christmas spirit!

No comments: