Monday, September 27, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I have been such a bad blogger since school started, but I am hoping that changes soon! Today was the very first time this school year that I didn't bring something home to work on....woo hoo!! The school year is going fantastic, however, I'm worn OUT by 7pm.


We had a fantastic weekend! We got lots of rest in, and mostly stayed home and enjoyed each other.


Last weekend we participated in Run In The Dark, which is an event that supports our local Community Storehouse. Each year our school district encourages us to participate, so there were several co-workers from both our schools.
Here we are with David's principal, wife, and daughter. We took this same picture last year, too!
David ran in the one mile fun run with Landon, and here they are just about to cross the finish line. The 5K race was after the one mile fun run, and David ran with Landon in that one, too!
Landon and Dad after the fun run! Landon was proud of the bracelet he received when they crossed the finish line.

Some of my co-workers and I after the 5K race. It was so hot and humid during the race, and I don't think I have ever been so sweaty in my entire life!! We were one stinky mess by the time we made it home!!

No comments: