We took Landon to watch a Rangers game today! It was super hot, but a ton of fun!
Fortunately, we were up in the top section in the shade with a pretty nice little breeze.
We took a shuttle to the ballpark from the parking lot, and this little boy doesn't look like he was thrilled to be riding the bus, but I know he was! He loves buses, airplanes, and trucks! I loved watching him as we rode in the bus. I don't think he moved from this position...he was looking around and listening to the driver talk to the passengers on the intercom.
Rangers get a home run! YEAH!!!! Landon was taking in all the excitement.
There was a sweet little girl that sat behind us named, Maddie, and she was the same age as Landon. She kept tapping on my shoulder...she really wanted to play with Landon, and Landon would just give her the cutest little shy grin! Both of them were so tired and hot by the end of the game.
We decided to beat the heat for a while and go get some cold treats.
Fortunately, we were up in the top section in the shade with a pretty nice little breeze.
We took a shuttle to the ballpark from the parking lot, and this little boy doesn't look like he was thrilled to be riding the bus, but I know he was! He loves buses, airplanes, and trucks! I loved watching him as we rode in the bus. I don't think he moved from this position...he was looking around and listening to the driver talk to the passengers on the intercom.
Rangers get a home run! YEAH!!!! Landon was taking in all the excitement.
There was a sweet little girl that sat behind us named, Maddie, and she was the same age as Landon. She kept tapping on my shoulder...she really wanted to play with Landon, and Landon would just give her the cutest little shy grin! Both of them were so tired and hot by the end of the game.
We decided to beat the heat for a while and go get some cold treats.This sweet little face had a great time at the ballpark! I just knew he would fall asleep in the car on the way home since he missed his nap today....nope! He did everything he could to keep those eyes open and keep from falling asleep! So again, I just knew he would fall asleep as soon as I put him to bed tonight...nope! I heard him jumping in his bed and giggling for about 15 minutes before he tuckered out! What a great day!

I got a popsicle and David got an ice cream cone, and we both shared with Landon. Landon really like the ice cream cone the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment